Monday, July 2, 2012

Brief Random Thought: nobody here cares that you're GAY

B.R.T. #4:

This is New York, we finally came to our senses in this goddam state and have allowed my gay brothas & sistas to get hitched.  Maybe I'm just way more evolved than everybody else but I never understood what the big deal is with the gayz.  Or the straights for that matter.  I've met d-bags on both side of that line.

To the Straights:  so you're not gay, and they are.  Who gives a shit?  We're all fucked (more or less)
To the Gays:  sorry kids, I just don't think you're all that different or unique, especially not in Albany in 2012.

Like...you're all just a human beings, getting freaky with another human beings; using your body parts with your partner's body parts.  Whoopty fucking do, what do you want a parade about it??
Oh wait I forgot you have a fucking HUGE one.

(that's what she said HEYOOO)

No comments:

Post a Comment